Congratulations on your pending graduation from Brazosport College! Your hard work is about to pay off, and we look forward to seeing you at this year’s graduation exercise. Students who will have completed their BAT, AA, AS, AAT or AAS degree requirements during the following semesters are eligible to participate in the Commencement Ceremony: Summer 2014, Fall 2014, Spring 2015, or Summer 2015.
Brazosport College will hold two Commencement Ceremonies on Saturday May 09, 2015 at the Dow Academic Center:
BAT and AAS Graduates Only 10:00 a.m. May 09, 2015
AA, AAT and AS Graduates Only 2:00 p.m. May 09, 2015
Commencement Rehearsal in the Dow Academic Center is as follows:
BAT and AAS Graduates Only 10:00 a.m. May 08, 2015
AA, AAT and AS Graduates Only 2:00 p.m. May 07, 2015
To participate in a Commencement Ceremony on May 9, 2015, complete the following steps:
1. Fill out an Application for Degree and return it to the Registrar’s Office no later than April 20, 2015 if you are completing your degree requirements.
DO NOT TURN IN A GRADUATION PARTICIPATION FORM IF YOU WILL NOT BE PARTICIPATING IN THE COMMENCEMENT CERMONY.
3. Pick up your Cap and Gown: Starting April 20, 2015 you can pick up your Cap and Gown in the Brazosport College Bookstore. The BC Bookstore is open 8:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 8:00 a.m. to Noon on Fridays. Your cap and gown must be picked up no later than 5:00 p.m. on Monday May 4. 2015.
4. Attend Commencement Rehearsal at the appropriate time for your degree.
5. Commencement Invitations: Each graduate will receive a limited number of invitations free of charge. Invitations will be available beginning April 20, 2015 in the Registrar’s Office. Any invitations that have not been picked up by 11:00 a.m. on Friday May 2, 2015 will become available to graduates wanting additional invitations. Please note: The number of invitations provided by the College does not limit the number of guests that may attend.
6. Read over the Commencement 2015 General Instructions for information on where to park, check-in times, and other important information.
If you have questions or need assistance with one of the required forms, please contact the Registrar’s Office at: (979) 230-3217. If you cannot return your forms in person, you can fax your completed forms to: (979) 230-3376, or email them to: Suzanne.Raymond@brazosport.edu