Students who were enrolled in the past year, which are eligible to be self-advised, and have no holds on their record may register online without clearance from the Admissions Office through myBC.
Students who were enrolled during the past year, and have met their THEA/COMPASS requirements, and have been cleared for admission and advisement, but are not eligible to self-advise, must still be advised by a counselor or advisor and then register online, onsite or at late registration.
All students who register late are required to be cleared by the Admissions Office. Late Registration fees apply.
If your address has changed, please notify the Admissions and Records office in writing.
All other Former Students:
1. Submit required readmission items by registration deadline:
· You must submit placement testing scores (if required)
· All up-to-date official college transcripts (you may come by or call 979-230-3020 to see if your records are complete).
Transcripts are to be mailed to BC directly from the sending institution. All transcripts from colleges attended since Brazosport College or from colleges concurrently enrolled in should be sent to the Admissions Office:
500 College Blvd.
Lake Jackson, TX, 77566
Students with a bachelor’s degree or higher need only submit one official transcript showing the highest degree.
2. See your Counselor prior to the deadline for online and onsite registration
3. Register online through myBC or onsite in the Enrollment Assistance Center.
Enrollment Specialists are available:
Spring & Fall Registration
Monday-Thursday 8am-6:30pm & Fridays 8am-11:30am
Tuesday-Thursday 8am-5:30pm & Fridays 8am-11:30am