Students who would like to receive their 1098T tax form electronically should access the following website: http://www.1098-t.com/
How to Access your 1098-T
Let's "Go Green " and receive your 1098-T form faster by signing up for electronic delivery. Web site is: http://www.1098-t.com
To create your account, you’ll need to log in using your social security number and last name. Click on Access My Record to go to Log In page. You will be asked to create a password that requires using 12 alphanumeric characters.
- Re-renter password
- Mothers Maiden name
- Students date of birth (include backslash between month/day/year)
Then it will go to Form 1098-T Electronic Delivery Authorization.
NOTE: If you are utilizing e-mail blocking you must allow TCRS@acs-education.com access in order to take advantage of electronic delivery.
You will be prompted to:
- Enter e-mail address (You must provide a current working e-mail address)
- Click on grant consent
- You will be directed to the Electronic Delivery Consent Disclosure Statement
- Click accept
Once you’ve logged into your account at http://www.1098-t.com you can access records from prior years by going to the green box:
- Click select for the year on the drop down box on the left – view my 1098-T tax form.
- Click on Access my 1098-T in the left side of the screen.
- You can right click and print the 1098-T form.
NOTE: If you want to go back to the 1098-T website there is a blue link at the bottom to click on and it will take you back to the homepage.