This course is designed for individuals interested in creating, publishing and maintaining Web sites using Microsoft Expression Web.
Upon successful completion of this course, individuals will be able to:
- Be familiar with the basic principles of web development and the Expression Web environment.
- Design the layout of a website.
- Add content to a website.
- Work with links.
- Add interactivity to web pages.
- Work with forms.
- Finalize a website.
To ensure your success, we recommend you first take the following course or have equivalent knowledge:
- Microsoft Windows experience
- Internet Explorer experience
- Microsoft Work 2003 Beginning & Intermediate
|Suggested Class Size
Topic 1A: Overview of Website Development
Topic 1B: Explore the Expression Web Interface
Topic 1C: Customize the Expression Web Interface
Level 2: Designing the Layout of a Website