Access 2007: Intermediate
This course is designed for individuals interested in learning the skills necessary to maintain data integrity, handle complex queries, forms, and reports, and share data between Access and other applications.
||Upon successful completion of this course, individuals will be able to: |
- Modify the design and field properties of a table to streamline data entry and maintain data integrity.
- Retrieve data from tables from using joins.
- Create flexibility queries to display specified records, allow for user-determined query criteria, and modify data using queries.
- Enhance the capabilities of a form by grouping form controls and making other aesthetic improvements to make forms work more efficiently and intuitively for the user.
- Customize reports to organize the displayed information and produce specific print layouts.
- Share data acorss different applications.
||To ensure success, we recommend you first take the following courses or have equivalent knowledge of: |
- Microsoft Windows 2000 (or above)
- Microsoft Office Access 2007 - Beginning
|Suggested Class Size