Troubleshooting Overview Session
Decision makers, training coordinators, training managers, process plant supervisors and leaders who are exploring troubleshooting options and desire to find out more about systematic troubleshooting in real time.
Our approach will help process operators isolate problems before ever leaving the control room or process area.
What are the session highlights?
- A methodology that can be applied to any troubleshooting situation
- How dependency charts can be applied to troubleshooting
- Introduction to a real-time Simtronics troubleshooting simuation
Participants will discover:
- three course options for SkillBlocks Troubleshooting
- benefits of a standardized terminology that paves the way for efficient and productive troubleshooting communication
- how simulation training enhances troubleshooting ability
If you are interested in attending a session, please call the CBIT
at 979-230-3050 or email a request to attend and include your contact information.