Our Virtual Campus is more than just a course management system (Desire2Learn), it is a gate way to a variety of student support services, programs and resources that can now be accessed virtually.
Faculty Resources for working within Desire2Learn (D2L)
If you are faculty or staff and need assistance, please contact Bryan Brown, our Technical Specialist in the EDC at 979-230-3487. If you are a student, please contact the HelpDesk at 979-230-3266 or email@example.com
The following manuals focus on how to work with Desire2Learn (D2L) which is our course management system used for hosting and managing online courses at Brazosport College. Faculty manuals are also available on the My Home page in D2L.
You may be missing the correct player or plug-in for the browser you are using to view the video.
1. Try using a different browser. For example if you are using the Firefox browser change to Internet Explorer, or vice versa.
2. You may need to install the Windows Media Player. Install the player based on browser type:
3. Upgrade your Java based on browser type:
4. If you are a Mac user try selecting the Quicktime text link provided for the presentation as opposed to clicking on the "Play" button.
5. Depending on your browser settings, Quicktime may take a moment to load and you may need to select the play arrow to begin video.