Preparing students for college from A to Z, focusing on:
- Why Go: Practical guidance on understanding their potential and what to expect from the college experience.
- What to Do: Students find help with picking the right school, making the most of standardized tests, and successfully applying to the school of their choice.
- How to Pay: From the Facts on available loans, scholarships and other sources of aid to money management basics for students.
The right place to find everything a Texas resident needs to know about:
- Preparing for college
- Applying to college
- Paying for college
- Tuition wavers and exemptions
Free Application for Federal Student Aid. The FAFSA connects the students to opportunities for obtaining:
- Federal and State Grants
- Student Loans
Free college scholarship search and financial aid information. The site allows students to:
- Create a personalized profile
- Receive information on available scholarships and grants that apply to them.
- Begin applying for scholarships before and during applying to colleges.