Mango Languages uses real-life situations, conversational immersion, along with authentic content (thru full-featured films), to teach a new language through an easy, interactive, and self-paced online system. Available on any mobile device, Mango Languages features over 50 foreign language, 17 ESL, 2 religious, and 2 literature courses taught by native speakers.
Whatever your goal, LearningExpress Library's resources will help you succeed. Each of our Learning Centers offers the practice tests, exercises, skill-building courses, eBoo
ks, and information you need to achieve the results you want—at school, at work, or in life. Looking to land a job? You'll find an entire Learning Center dedicated to helping you get the one that's right for you.
Helping Job Seekers Get Hired, Every Step of the Way
Research Tutorial Suites
Need to brush up on your research skills? Then try
There's also IRIS 4-2, a collection of programmed tutorials from Clarke College,
to help you learn about information and research.
What can it possibly mean?
Why should I believe it?
(And, or, and Not)
What's the difference?
How did that link get up there?
Lone Star College-North Harris Library Video Tutorials
The following tutorials are courtesy of the Lone Star College-North Harris Library. They offer these tutorial videos as a way for library users to learn how to use library resources. The videos are all on YouTube.
Part A: Information as a Concept
1. What Is Information? | YouTube | 3:05 | What does it mean for something to be information? This video answers that question.
2. Evaluating Information | YouTube | 6:32 | Are you using accurate information? This video gives you tips on being a discerning customer of information.
3. Evaluating Information on the Internet | YouTube | 6:27 | How can you distinguish between good and bad information on the Internet? This video tells you specific things to look for.
Part B: Library Research Databases
4. Using Academic Search Complete | YouTube | 3:23 |
5. Using ARTstor | YouTube | 4:51 |
6. Using Business Source Complete | YouTube | 3:32 |
7. Using CINAHL | YouTube | 2:57 |
8. Using the eBook Collection | YouTube | 7:52 |
9. Using JSTOR | YouTube | 3:42 |
10. Using Literature Resource Center | YouTube | 3:27 |
11. Using the Psychology and Behavioral Sciences Collection | YouTube | 3:50 |
12. Using the Science and Technology Collection | YouTube | 3:41 |
13. Using the World History Collection | YouTube | 3:33 |
Part C: Free Online Databases
14. Using Google Books | YouTube | 4:19 |
15. Using Google Scholar | YouTube | 5:15 |
Part D: Citing Your Sources
16. Citing Your Sources in MLA Style | YouTube | 7:42 |
17. Citing Your Sources in APA Style | YouTube | 7:00 |
The Automatic Bibliography and Citation Generator - EASYBIB!
Save time by creating a Works Cited page instantly in MLA, APA, or Chicago!