Students with a valid student ID may come to C.100J –
Mon thru Thu 1-6pm to receive food.
We ask the student
Last 4 digits of ID# on BC card, to track outcomes and inventory disbursed.
Have student return bag for a future refill.
Activity limited to once every 30 days
We will take items that need to no refrigeration. Bring them to Virginia Tippen’s desk C.100J. Hours are Mon-Thur 1 to 6pm. Alternatively, you can just leave the items, and note from whom the items are donated.
Much Needed Non-Perishable Items:
- Small cans of meat and fish
- Single serve pasta, ravioli, Mac'n Cheese
- Peanut butter
- Meals with meat & vegetables
- Cans of beans, corn, tomatoe...
- Granola bars
- Spaghetti sauce and noodles
- Beans, rice, cornbread mix...
Financial Contributions will be accepted at the Cashiers Window and deposited into account #07601