Assistive Technology & Adaptive Equipment
Academic adjustments are adjustments to academic environments, including facilities, services, and equipment, that allow students to have equal access to their academic program and equal opportunity to pursue their academic goals.
and Learning Services
offers assistive technology and adaptive equipment for your use on campus. Contact your campus ODS Counselor
to request specific assistive technology for your coursework.
These adjustments include, but are not limited to:
- Assistive listening devices
- Sign language interpreters
- Extended time for examinations or assignments
- Specialized computer software
- Alternative media
- Assistance with lecture notes
- Adaptive equipment
- Alternative examination strategies
- Disability related counseling
- Advocacy services