During the year ACT is offered here at Brazosport College one time in June and October.
(NOTE: To find out more available ACT test dates you may check with the high schools.)
register through ACT
LOCATION FOR TESTING DAY:
WHATS REQUIRED TO BRING ON TESTING DAY?
- 2 forms of identification (one needs to be a photo ID eg. DL, passport, school ID, State ID & the other may be your social security card)
- Must have your Admission ticket with you on test day for Check-in process
- You may bring a Calculator, unless it has features described in the Prohibited Calculators list (Which calculators are allowed?)
CAAP is the standardized assessment program from ACT that enables postsecondary institutions to assess, evaluate, and enhance the outcomes of their general education programs. As a national standardized test, CAAP offers extensive national user norms that allow comparison of results to appropriate reference groups. Most importantly, CAAP provides information at the cohort and individual student level that faculty and administrators can use to evaluate their general education programs and identify opportunities to enhance student learning.
You may bring a four-function, scientific, or graphing calculator, unless it has features described in the Prohibited Calculators List
You may visit ACT CAAP to get more information about the test.
How to Register PRIOR to testing:
- Sign up for testing in person in the Counseling & Testing department
- You will need your Student ID#
- Fee of $35 at time of registration
To find out when dates are offered contact the Counseling & Testing Department at 979-230-3040 or see dates below.
Testing Hours 6-9pm on scheduled dates.
|FEBRUARY 19, 2015
|MARCH 23, 2015
|APRIL 23, 2015
|SEPTEMBER 17, 2015
|OCTOBER 15, 2015
|NOVEMBER 17, 2015